Sunday, March 4, 2012

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"


J. Crew is an obsession of mine. I can't even pretend to deny it. I just got a J. Crew credit card, it was definitely the best/worst decision I've ever made. Anywho, by far my favorite product from J. Crew is their matchstick jeans. They are beyond amazing and fit my body type perfectly! They are skinny jeans, but not super skinny jeans, they're like a cross-breed between skinny and straight leg. I never feel more confident than when I'm wearing perfectly fit jeans, a cute blouse, and adorable flats. So I had the dark-wash matchstick jeans, and wore them seriously 6 days a week for like 2 months. It was rather ridiculous. And then I did an awkward move to get onto my bed to surf the internet and avoid studying...and they ripped. I was probably more upset than I should ever be over a pair of pants, but I was. So I ordered them online again, this time in the dark-wash and the light-wash. They are back-ordered and will take awhile to ship. Again, we come back to the theme of me being more upset over pants than I should be. I thought I would share my treasure with y'all, because I strongly believe the world would be a better place if more people had the perfect jeans.



A sight to behold aren't they?
xo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment