My first 3 favorite things are on the first photo below:
1. Argan oil: absolutely amazing!!! I don't know how I ever survived without this before. Just put a little dab in your hand when your hair is slightly damp and run your fingers through your hair. Your hair will turn instantly soft and silky smooth! Blow dry it, sit in the sauna, it doesn't change! No frizz, no grease, just amazing texture and scent! I used it yesterday, used dry shampoo on top of it today and my hair does not look like second day hair. Simply amazing!
2. Falsies Mascara: Gives your eyelashes the perfect amount of volume and length with one good coat!
3. Naked eye-shadow palate: All amazing, neutral colors! I saw this on several beauty blogs and new I had to have it. You can use any of the colors together and you can't go wrong! So experiment away without fear of being ridiculed! ;)
4. Fossil Watch: I spent years searching for the perfect watch, and found this gem! It has a big face, and kind of a chunky man-watch feel, but still looks very girly. It has just enough "bling" without being gaudy and it goes with absolutely everything! I wear it almost everyday.
Those are some of my favorite, unique possessions! I hope y'all had an amazing Leap Day and I hope an amazing Leap Year! And remember the most important lessons from Leap Year:
1. Time is fleeting
2. Be unique, be yourself, because everyone else is taken