Saturday, December 31, 2011
New Year, New Hope
10. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." ~Albert Einstein.
9. "Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working." ~Anonymous
8. "Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." ~Bill Cosby
7. "May the love deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays." ~Anonymous
6. "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risks must be taken because is greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing." ~Anonymous
5. "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." ~Oscar Wilde
4. "Hope is a dream of a soul awake." ~French Proverb
3. "In all things it is better to hope than to despair." Johann Goethe
2. "What seem to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise." ~Oscar Wilde
1. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1
Happy New Years everyone! May your New Year be a fresh beginning!