Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Fair Lady

Whenever I feel like saying FML, I watch MFL (My Fair Lady) and everything turns right with the world!
This movie is so sweet! And a musical, I love musicals a little too much. It borders on obsession. But this one is by far the best and I never get tired of watching the "heartless gutter snipe" transform into a lady to realize she's rather fond of the man that transformed her. So simple, yet perfection. I like how it isn't an intense romance, musicals have a tendency to over exaggerate those. But not this one! And Audrey Hepburn is in it! She is gorgeous and portrays her character perfectly.
I really want to watch this now, but I left it back in my apartment at school.
But the moral of the story is, if you're ever feeling blue, watch this and it'll turn your day around!

xo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment