Monday, December 26, 2011

About Me

Hello friends!
My name is Allie and I am a junior in college and doing my best to get the most out of life! I am a science major and love every minute of it. I'm trying to make my own way through life even though it isn't always pretty. I live a high stress life of being a perfectionist, a science major, working part time, and now struggling with minor health issues that aren't serious, but do require time and attention. I love to help my friends and family, sometimes too much, and would do anything for them.
So this blog is going me sharing my crazy, journey through life. Life is a journey, so there is always new things to explore and learn about myself, others, the world, and Our Heavenly Father. I know in my life I will be Forever Learning.
Feel free to comment and share your lovely, difficult, or crazy adventures!
xo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment